All 2 art Reviews

devil devil

Awesome

I love the way this looks. It's amnazing & as an artist who tends to draw "Satanic" looking things this appeals to me. I love the shading & folds in the pants. The hood reminds me of the Disturbed guy. Great job. If you'd like to see a few of my demons check out my Myspace. Christian Houston. I'm currently waiting to be scouted. :P Oh well, all good things worth waiting for, no? :)

Safst3r Chief Safst3r Chief

This is very nice. :)

I love it. It really is epic. I especially like the shading on the smoke. :)
( Umm.. On another note... I've been trying to upload a scanned illustration of my own for an hour & I keep getting an error message that says my file's been lost... Any chance you could help with this..? )

Safst3r responds:

eheh... ^_^ I'm no tech guy but umm (PM me) When exactly does it say that "your file has been lost" ? is it when scanning it? or when you try to upload it to NG?

If it's the later one make sure the file is compatible with NG requirements, if it is then rescan it and save it to a folder you are comfortable with using. Usually helps to rename the image too...

EDIT:: I've been digging around the internet and have come to the conclusion.....that you might be using Internet Explorer D: If you are, it sucks and will do that on NG sometimes. Try using Google chrome or Firefox ^_^ they work just fine with NG.